Away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought 6 tickets for Bournemouth. Could only get 6 together on restricted view

But looking at the pictures of the away end, I can’t see any seats that would be classed as restricted view?

Just bought 6 tickets for Bournemouth. Could only get 6 together on restricted view

But looking at the pictures of the away end, I can’t see any seats that would be classed as restricted view?
Back couple of rows next to the TV gantry are severely restricted view.

In my day as a regular away match attendee every match was in effect 'restricted view'..we were all so pissed up we couldnt see properly..
I spent one match at chelsea on the away terrace behind the goal in the late 80s,NYD iirc, shouting " great save Tony" thinking Coton was in the net;
When the teams switched round at half time i realised Dibbo was in fact playing..Coton had called in sick after a mystery stomach bug...

Talking of away match boozing,was at leeds in the early 90s on the side terrace..Leeds were shouting their "Untied !!" Chant really loud...all we had to do of course was shout " shit!!" Immediately after which i managed the first couple of times,but because i was struggling to stand up i eventually got it wrong and shouted "utd" time stopped still for a few moments as everyone turned round to look at the dickhead in their midst..

Tickets for the Fulham game are on general sale on Fulham's website. You can buy tickets in the neutral end which is next to the away section FYI. Only issue is that tickets are £60.

Tickets for the Fulham game are on general sale on Fulham's website. You can buy tickets in the neutral end which is next to the away section FYI. Only issue is that tickets are £60.
On their website it says the following:

Owing to restrictions imposed on the Club by the SAFETY ADVISORY GROUP, we are unable to sell tickets to away (Man City) supporters. This means that supporters who live in an (M) or any other Manchester postcode will be unable to purchase. Any electronic tickets currently purchased from fans living in these areas will be automatically cancelled and reimbursed*.

*Anyone identified as an away supporter in areas of the ground other than the designated away section will be ejected.

Do they say that to cover their backs for every game and do they really eject away fans. Always seems full of them whenever you see them on MOTD

Owing to restrictions imposed on the Club by the SAFETY ADVISORY GROUP, we are unable to sell tickets to away (Man City) supporters. This means that supporters who live in an (M) or any other Manchester postcode will be unable to purchase. Any electronic tickets currently purchased from fans living in these areas will be automatically cancelled and reimbursed*.

*Anyone identified as an away supporter in areas of the ground other than the designated away section will be ejected.

Do they say that to cover their backs for every game and do they really eject away fans. Always seems full of them whenever you see them on MOTD
I've been a few times and never had an issue. That said I have a London address and a southern accent... Once you're in I doubt they'd do anything as it's a neutral end and you can support either team. That end is almost always full of away fans, even if only 2/6 blocks are officially for away fans.

Reactions: Eds

It was chock full of rags last Saturday. Mind you, not many of those will have had Manchester postcodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.