Running thread

Got my 10k PB of 46:24 last weekend at the X-Border race. Really chuffed with it as that's 3 minutes off my previous PB.

Up to 201 miles so far in 2019. Not sure what my January total was but I've done something like 34 miles over the last 3 days so it's about 167. Training for my 5th London in April so I'm happy with how it's going so far.

Didn't get on London so doing Manchester again in April. Want 3:45.

Got my 10k PB of 46:24 last weekend at the X-Border race. Really chuffed with it as that's 3 minutes off my previous PB.

Up to 201 miles so far in 2019. Not sure what my January total was but I've done something like 34 miles over the last 3 days so it's about 167. Training for my 5th London in April so I'm happy with how it's going so far.

Both very good times.

I started doing a regular 5K Nov/Dec 2017 and until around April 2018 and got my time down from 29 to just under 26 minutes (target was sub 25), but had to stop due to some work commitments meaning I couldn’t run early mornings for a while.

Looking to try and get back into it this month.

10K Stratford tomorrow, around the lovely Hammers stadium. Could be in for a PB , I’m in good shape.

10K Stratford tomorrow, around the lovely Hammers stadium. Could be in for a PB , I’m in good shape.

Good luck mate.

I’ve my first half marathon race of the year this Sunday, hoping for a PB of 1:35 as it’s supposed to be a really flat course.

Marathon Training going well, 208 miles already this year and did 16 in 2:15 last Sunday as part of my Marathon training, felt good and hope to feel like that on the day in April.

Fingers crossed.

Good luck mate.

I’ve my first half marathon race of the year this Sunday, hoping for a PB of 1:35 as it’s supposed to be a really flat course.

Marathon Training going well, 208 miles already this year and did 16 in 2:15 last Sunday as part of my Marathon training, felt good and hope to feel like that on the day in April.

Fingers crossed.

What Marathon are you doing ?

I’m doing the Brighton one in April

Lads if you're currently doing well, a word of caution.

2 years ago I was pounding out 20K for the laugh. I stopped running during winter and it completely fell off and 2K became a struggle!

I blew my lcl last year and couldn't jog but am looking forward to getting back out there when the weather ups, but right now 2K on a treadmill is tedious(bores me silly!)

So keep it up and don't slack off!

Lads if you're currently doing well, a word of caution.

2 years ago I was pounding out 20K for the laugh. I stopped running during winter and it completely fell off and 2K became a struggle!

I blew my lcl last year and couldn't jog but am looking forward to getting back out there when the weather ups, but right now 2K on a treadmill is tedious(bores me silly!)

So keep it up and don't slack off!

Out 3,4 and occasionally 5 times a week, only once is it a seriously long run, half marathon distance or so, rest of the time is quick short runs.

Hopefully i can start cycling couple of days a week from next week if the weather stays OK. Work and back is a round 46 miles or so, need to get the miles in for the Triathlon later in the year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.