Carabao Cup Final 2019 - Sold Out

The even odder thing is, we’ve bloody sold out. And there’s no way they’d sell out their umpteenth trip to Wembley @ £150 a seat.

To be honest mate, they probably would.

They might all be emotional, cult following, weirdos but they do have a large fan base.
That's why they are obsessed with our sales because that's the only area where they are comfortable in themselves that they are superior to us.

We have a better football team.
A lot more recent trophy's.
Higher home attendances.
Better stadium.
We are the Premier league champions.
We have a better manager.
We come from a better City.
We have better training facilities.
We can bid higher than them for any player.
We can take their best players off them.

They do have more fans around the world... That's it. In a few years we'll probably take that off them too.

If them checking our ticket sales makes them happy leave them too it. Imagine logging on to another teams website to see how many tickets they are selling for a final they aren't even in!!! hahahaha! Madness.

Us being in 4 cups and smashing teams by 6 goals makes me a lot happier than how many are sat watching.

They might all be emotional, cult following, weirdos but they do have a large fan base.
That's why they are obsessed with our sales because that's the only area where they are comfortable in themselves that they are superior to us.

Higher home attendances.
Better stadium.

They do have more fans around the world... That's it. In a few years we'll probably take that off them too.

If them checking our ticket sales makes them happy leave them too it. Imagine logging on to another teams website to see how many tickets they are selling for a final they aren't even in!!! hahahaha! Madness.

Us being in 4 cups and smashing teams by 6 goals makes me a lot happier than how many are sat watching.
They are no different than any other club in the north. Any team visiting that dump as many times as us would have fans with Wembley fatigue and the cost has to have an affect on ordinary working people, but season ticket holders giving it a swerve allows others a chance they otherwise wouldn't have.

They are no different than any other club in the north. Any team visiting that dump as many times as us would have fans with Wembley fatigue and the cost has to have an affect on ordinary working people, but season ticket holders giving it a swerve allows others a chance they otherwise wouldn't have.

It seems to be Corporates who are giving it a swerve as there have only been £150 tickets left for the last couple of days mate

Higher home attendances.
Better stadium.

I think they’ve made up their bit about great fans.
They run at a similar percentage of capacity week in week out. They also had an issue selling seats for home games. Some has put the link here before to an article in the Liverpool Echo.

We have sold out on the same day it went on open sale. New Wembley is still a novelty to those fucktards. I personally can’t stand the place.
This is our third game at Wembley this season. 2 at shit late Sunday afternoons & a Monday night.
We’d be forgiven by actual football fans for saying fuck you to Wembley.

Sadly Liverpool fans are just fucking weird.

There looks about 150 seats left in 231 & 232. That’s it. Good going blues.

It seems to be Corporates who are giving it a swerve as there have only been £150 tickets left for the last couple of days mate
I know, I'm going off the number of season card holders I know who are missing this one. Anyway, my ticket has just dropped through the letterbox and can now look forward to the game.

I know, I'm going off the number of season card holders I know who are missing this one. Anyway, my ticket has just dropped through the letterbox and can now look forward to the game.

I’m glad your ticket has arrived mate. I get your point and re. the remaining seats, I would have happily paid £150 the first few times we were back at Wembley but the novelty has waned like some posters have said. The 35k or so of us who are going are still looking forward to a great day out.

Higher home attendances.
Better stadium.

We get bigger crowds than they do.

They have never ever had a higher average attendance than we do now.

Some lonely kid in Norway buying a Liverpool hat because his dad used to watch them on telly 30 yrs ago is irrelevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.