Talksport

Absolutely you shouldn't underestimate the achievement of being the biggest tool on the ultimate tool station.

Incredible. He is probably the stupidest man I have ever heard on the radio

I assume he connects on an intellectual level with their listeners and in particular Liverpool fans.

Saunders is Big Barry Bullshitter.

Colin Murray embarrassed him on his show when he outed him over his pissed up Brian Clough story. A man who can only talk two languages. Bollocks and Cliche.

Colin Murray embarrassed him on his show when he outed him over his pissed up Brian Clough story. A man who can only talk two languages. Bollocks and Cliche.
What !!! It's not true ! He's made his living on that

There is not a person in Quarndon, who has not picked Mr Clough from an early morning ditch.-;)

Reactions: mat
Saunders this morning talking about the death of Eric harrison(R.I.P),how he taught players how to conduct themselves and how to be winners etc, then says none of that playing from the back out of defence, what the hell has that got to do with it!!

Saunders this morning talking about the death of Eric harrison(R.I.P),how he taught players how to conduct themselves and how to be winners etc, then says none of that playing from the back out of defence, what the hell has that got to do with it!!
I suppose it explains his exceptional managerial career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.