Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
A draw is my preferred outcome, but in all honesty I shall probably take no interest the game itself until the result is through, then I can sit and think about the various permutations and work out how I want the season to end.

The rank hypocrisy of this shit stain of a club is breathtaking, what's worse though, is they never get called out on it,by any of the pundits or hacks, if we can beat these twats to the title it will be better than the first PL title for me. Watching them implode and the media trying to justify another failure will be ultra fucking satisfying to say the least...!
Nah, all they'll do is trot out the same shit they've been trotting out for ages (every pun intended for klipperty).

Have all the dippers been banned?
It’s been awfully quiet in here this week.
They're on another mid winter break somewhere in the South of Spain.

See, we know they're a football club.
They're just not a big football club.

A big football club, plays footie as often as it can.
The smaller and more precious ones can't take on the rigours of a couple of domestic knock out cups along with the league games.

Turn in your graves Shankly, Paisley et al

They're on another mid winter break somewhere in the South of Spain.

See, we know they're a football club.
They're just not a big football club.

A big football club, plays footie as often as it can.
The smaller and more precious ones can't take on the rigours of a couple of domestic knock out cups along with the league games.

Turn in your graves Shankly, Paisley et al

Shankly said

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.

Klipperty Flop said

Pass the Marguerite bowl and the lube Jimmy lad we're on holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.