Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

Dy0KXjoXgAU9Bag.jpg

This please
A nice throw back to one of my faves as a kid. 1982?

Just seen this on Instagram a band have posted. It’s not anything to do with City, but how nice would that kit look with our badge on it? Nice knowing they at least have a proper sash in their locker.

cs4yg.png

Just seen this on Instagram a band have posted. It’s not anything to do with City, but how nice would that kit look with our badge on it? Nice knowing they at least have a proper sash in their locker.

cs4yg.png
The lad on the left even has a passing resemblance to NDJ.

Anyone watching the Malmo/Chelsea EL match tonight. Malmo playing a in Sky Blue Puma kit. Memo to Puma; that is what we want. No fancy stripes or shoulder flashes.

Was just about to post exactly that. Adding things to a sky blue shirt never improves it.
The best we have ever had, (just my opinion of course) was the 2010 umbro with the round white neck.
I understand the commercial need to sell new shirts every year but some of the designs these people come up with are absolute shite.

Anyone watching the Malmo/Chelsea EL match tonight. Malmo playing a in Sky Blue Puma kit. Memo to Puma; that is what we want. No fancy stripes or shoulder flashes.
Yes a lovely kit right down to the blue socks. Uwe must feel at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.