Declan Rice

Alternatively how about you play for your country that you were born in? Crazy idea i know but everyone is born somewhere. This business of people choosing their national team in whatever sport seems much more common these days than it was 30 years ago. Final point on Rice, I am not so sure he was so emotionally torn as he thinks. Possible Southgate has been in his ear and said you are good enough to play for England and we got to the world cup semi final. You are less likely to get that chance playing for the republic. A couple of decades back the ROI team were jokingly refereed to as England B. Not all of them but i suspect many players who thought they wernt good enough to be picked in the England side still wanted to play internationals and suddenly found a grand parent. There are loads of them.

Where you are born doesn't define your nationality at all, it's a completely random event. Raheem Sterling should be playing for Jamaica should he?

As for Rice, I don't know him. I've no idea how he might feel, but I would say it's perfectly plausible.

Where you are born doesn't define your nationality at all, it's a completely random event. Raheem Sterling should be playing for Jamaica should he?

As for Rice, I don't know him. I've no idea how he might feel, but I would say it's perfectly plausible.
I think it should define what country you play for more than where your grandparents were born. ?? That to me seems completely irrelevant.

English will be invaded.
RB, LB & HM all Engl8sh IMO

Both Rice & AWB will be class signings if true.
Add Chillwell to that 2 then we are well covered.
Maybe we will get more praise with adding 3 English players???
£135m should do it...
Rice 55m
Chillwell £45m
AWB £35m

Goodbye Otamendi, Mangala, Bravo & possibly Danilo & Zinchenko.

Guess things depend on Mendy & Vinny, Mendy being a major concern whereas Vinny will be there if required.

English will be invaded.
RB, LB & HM all Engl8sh IMO

Both Rice & AWB will be class signings if true.
Add Chillwell to that 2 then we are well covered.
Maybe we will get more praise with adding 3 English players???
£135m should do it...
Rice 55m
Chillwell £45m
AWB £35m

Goodbye Otamendi, Mangala, Bravo & possibly Danilo & Zinchenko.

Guess things depend on Mendy & Vinny, Mendy being a major concern whereas Vinny will be there if required.
Never getting wan bissaka for £35m mate. Chelsea, city, utd after him and they're just un the prem.

Last night against us he was positionally good but his passing looks really poor.

Not convinced tbh, does a great job covering the defense and anticipating passing lanes but is a very different player going forward - not sure he’s the sort of line breaker Pep would ideally prefer despite his strengths defensively

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.