The Boxing thread

I wasnt being a smart arse mate I was asking a genuine question?

No worries fella, I didn't think you was being

He hasn't performed well in his last few fights but they've not been a fair representation of where he's at.
He's a lot better than people realise and think AJ/Hearn have made a mistake with this fight.

Last edited:
No worries fella, I didn't think you was being

He hasn't performed well in his last few fights but they've not been a fair representation of were he's at.
He's a lot better than people realise and think AJ/Hearn have made a mistake with this fight.
Well it will certainly be better for boxing if he does win anyway.

Be interested to see what sort of weight he comes in at whether its 300+

Spence v Garcia will be worth every penny. Both look in great shape ahead of March 6th. Classic fight style wise, Spence edges it for me but you never know. You can get around 7/2 on Mikey. Big shift up weight wise.

Spence v Garcia will be worth every penny. Both look in great shape ahead of March 6th. Classic fight style wise, Spence edges it for me but you never know. You can get around 7/2 on Mikey. Big shift up weight wise.

Will be a cracker this but fancy Spence is far too big for him.

Will be a cracker this but fancy Spence is far too big for him.

Spence is a machine going fwd through the middle, Garcia has more lateral movement than previous opponents. He's strong in the pocket but think Spence will box smart and not get involved in a war. Crawford is the man at 147 for me.

One thing thats been winding me up recently is the lack of international cards being picked up. Boxnation has just been abandoned by Warren so we've lost out on the likes of Gervonta Davis last week and Leo Santa Cruz this week. It doesnt help when its still not been uploaded to youtube either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.