USA national debt

When New York slipped on the edge of the cliff of bankruptcy in 1975, capitalism changed for good and the world’s economy spiralled into corruption at all angles and the use of war to pay for debts became a #1 bracket income for countries. That’s not what capitalism is supposed to be about, it’s stopped working.
Worrying times man.

Worrying times man.
Also the plebs (as in 99% of the world’s population, including those in the “developed” world) just serve to make money for the 1%ers. We think we live free lives but every choice we make just serves to make those 1%ers richer. That’s not what capitalism is supposed to be about neither.

Also the plebs (as in 99% of the world’s population, including those in the “developed” world) just serve to make money for the 1%ers. We think we live free lives but every choice we make just serves to make those 1%ers richer. That’s not what capitalism is supposed to be about neither.
If you earn over £25k per year net. You’re in the 1%.

And fwiw I don’t agree with what you’re saying at all bud.

Very worrying...

Absolutely correct. I've been working and paying Social Security taxes in some form almost consistently since I was fifteen years old. Experts predict SS will be bankrupt by the time I am eligible to receive payments.

Thank goodness I will receive a pension and have a retirement account. A lot of people are not so lucky/forward looking.

Since about the 1970s capitalism has stopped working and it will eventually lead to the complete irreversible ruin of the world’s economy.

Before that happens we need to shift away from capitalism. But who will lead that and when will that be?
Capaitalism will eat itself.
The fat lady is clearing her throat.

A thousand billion is a trillion and a thousand million is a billion, taking into account the standardisation of both amounts, that's how i read it on google and I have no idea how many 1's n zeros are in that bastard of a number...!

On the news we hear Millions, Billions and Trillions and some people think it goes up like 1 ,2 , 3.

But in reality
if you repaid $1Million at $1 per second it would take just over 11 and a half days to repay
if you repaid $1Billion at $1 per second it would take over 31 years to repay
if you repaid $1Trillion at $1 per second it would take 31,709 years to repay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.