Aguero's best City goal

I recognise myself there. No doubt, he's destroyed me since. When he shows his best form, hot touches, extra spring and muscle, I usually end up thinking about Maradona.
Who knew his knee has been bad since the opening day of 2013,having the operation has turned back the years,i never lost faith in him

He's lovely isn't he? League cup final one last year was good fun, derby one my fav tho

*Edit - the run across the whole defence one

I was the mascot at the swamp that day when sergio ran their whole defence and smashed it past de gea into the roof of the net.
There’s no one better from the edge of the 6 yard box

The variety of Aguero's goals, tells it all about his undoubted class.

He has ticked every box going, for what a truly world class forward should be able to do. Which is what makes him a legend of the sport for me. Most have a thing that they do best and mostly stick with what works but not our Kun.

He's scored from mazy/jinking runs, through packed defences in their own box, topped off with a tidy or dinked finish. I think the best example of that came last year:

He can score rockets from outside the box, like on his debut, Leicester last year off the bar or this year against Chelsea.

Perhaps more unique to Aguero, is that he scores the kind of goals goals in big games, that leave opposition fans scratching their heads, thinking "How has he scored form there?" or, "How did he find the space to do that, what's going on?". Like already posted, Chelsea away, Liverpool at home and this opening goal in the 6-3 vs Arsenal:

Probably overlooked because of how close he took the shot from but it was still a fantastic goal in my book.

Last edited:
Record breaker vs Napoli away, just a wonderful counter attack and cool finish when the game was in the balance.

Apart from the obvious one, or any vs the scum.

Loved his first hat trick v Wigan I think it was his 3rd goal that day pointed to the keeper where he was gonna put it. But I liked this goal more for Silva’s skill in the center circle

We haven’t seen the best yet 40 yard screamer last game of the season. TO WIN US THE LEAGUE 2018/2019 champions of England

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.