Newport sold out

I live fairly close to Newport. If anyone has a last minute spare ticket, or 2 if together, please give me a shout. I'd love to see this one live. I went to see Newport v Boro replay as only chance of getting a ticket for City. Even though I went to Rodney Parade early Sunday, the Newport fans had started to queue from 3am. Fair play to them. Should have taken a camping chair and arctic coat and joined them. Thanks

one spare for Newport going from Etihad at 10.30 am can meet at groud
I've sent you a PM, but I'll have it if still available. Can meet at ground or in Newport. There's not much around the ground, but Newport centre is directly across the bridge.

Is anyone short of a Newport ticket that isn’t leaving Manchester too early tomorrow. I know of a spare that I could pick up for a Blue but it involves a fair bit of travelling to get it. Cheers

Ticket Sold and I’ve had my exercise for the weekend lol

Last edited:
I've sent you a PM, but I'll have it if still available. Can meet at ground or in Newport. There's not much around the ground, but Newport centre is directly across the bridge.

sorry this is now sold

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.