This brawl at the races

urban genie

It's all us good football fans fault I see

Fucking tosser, I have been in Donny on race day and a more pissed up bunch of people I have not seen add the bing and bravado and you have a right load of cunts about.

Fuck all to do with no football being on.

Tiresome this bullshit at times

Last edited:

Fucking tosser, I have been in Donny on race day and a more pissed up bunch of people I have not seen add the bing and bravado and you have a right load of cunts about.

Apparently it was all started by a scouser. The bin men had been before he could have the left overs

PIty Thatcher's gone. She'd have insisted on all-seater racecourses. Seats for the horses, too!

Any race days I have ever been on are usually accompanied with the early drinkers who start on the coach at 9/10am followed by the lunch pub stop and then in the course all day supping for 3/4 hours and then the on the way home soak it up dinner followed by pool comps and more drink.

It is fucking hard work and no surprise the wankers who can't handle their drink end up scrapping like the cunts they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.