Spurs’ new stadium

Luckily we avoided such ownership .... Shinawatra was pure as driven snow etc ... ;-)
He had very soft hands for an alleged mass murderer when I met him outside our ground, suppose that's why he'd have employees.

Strangely we seemed to get nothing like the media vitriol we get now, must be because we weren't a threat.

He had very soft hands for an alleged mass murderer when I met him outside our ground, suppose that's why he'd have employees.

Strangely we seemed to get nothing like the media vitriol we get now, must be because we weren't a threat.

I miss the days when clubs were owned by the local car dealer or brewery. And players earned less than a bank manager. And we had dangerous stadiums.

Just thought it interesting you put Ashley on (?) but left Lewis off.

I guess because the focus of the discussion was very much on those who play an active part in their clubs, in the boardroom. Lewis (like Kroenke and others who might not be pure as driven snow) is very much a passive owner.

I have a friend who's got some connections to the senior execs at Spurs and his understanding is that once Spurs move into the new stadium and all of the move issues are ironed out, the club will be up for sale. Idea being they'll be able to package a top 4 team with a state of the art stadium and NFL games into one bundle and make a small fortune from it. Potentially explains why they've been reluctant to add to the playing staff as they'll be shortly getting rid. No idea who will want it, but I suspect they won't be short of interest.

I have a friend who's got some connections to the senior execs at Spurs and his understanding is that once Spurs move into the new stadium and all of the move issues are ironed out, the club will be up for sale. Idea being they'll be able to package a top 4 team with a state of the art stadium and NFL games into one bundle and make a small fortune from it. Potentially explains why they've been reluctant to add to the playing staff as they'll be shortly getting rid. No idea who will want it, but I suspect they won't be short of interest.
Don't think it will be to Arabs, though.

But then again, business is business.

I guess because the focus of the discussion was very much on those who play an active part in their clubs, in the boardroom. Lewis (like Kroenke and others who might not be pure as driven snow) is very much a passive owner.

He just gets distracted by counting his profits from all of you lot.

Spurs have been available for some time. Was a rumour that Facebook were interested awhile ago
Now saddled with a debt approaching £1B It’s not going to be easy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.