Carabao Cup Final plans

Can I use the same contactless card twice on the same journey ie to pay for me and my son or is that cheating the system?
It won't let you use to the same card to go into the underground twice. You'll have to exit the station using that card before you can use it again to obtain entry. You'll need to use a different credit/debit card or buy an oyster/travel card.

It won't let you use to the same card to go into the underground twice. You'll have to exit the station using that card before you can use it again to obtain entry. You'll need to use a different credit/debit card or buy an oyster/travel card.

OK thanks for your reply. Luckily I have two cards I can use but as we will just be getting a return from Watford to WEmbley might be just as well to get tickets.

For anyone not wanting to booze around Wembley there's a few good pubs around Great Portland St Tube station which is on the tube line to Wembley park and not a million miles away from Euston.

There's one called Green Man (not the Wembley one) which will show football and a few other back street ones, only 15 mins or so to Wembley on the tube then too. Found it a good alternative to the usual boozers before the Spurs game last year.

OK thanks for your reply. Luckily I have two cards I can use but as we will just be getting a return from Watford to WEmbley might be just as well to get tickets.

If that's all you're doing, then I agree - just buy the tickets. It'saBarm was talking of sightseeing, which is obviously a bit different.

FYI Cityzens are giving away free inflatable bananas (for the final it seems)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.