FA Cup QFs Draw - Swansea (A)

We are getting some excellent draws in the cups , if we beat Swansea , Schalke and Chelsea a cup treble would not be beyond this squad , the Dippers are the biggest issue , i fear a fixture pile up could cost us the title . It would be interesting how the media would rate our season compared to the Dippers if we won three cups and the Dippers won the title , as for the FA Cup lets save the Rags for the final.

I watched Swansea at Leeds and they are pretty ordinary. Selina and Jame’s are decent dribbbers but overdo it against good defenders. McBurnie is a good hold up player and decent finisher

Last edited:
Aside from us not being at home i think thats a good draw all round, all things considered. Wolves could easily turn over the rags

It’s not about reasoned argument. If your first reaction to this draw is to be worried and claim it’s a tough draw ( when there were far worse available) the chances are you’re overreacting a bit.
It’s a fucking great tie for us.
There were 14 possible outcomes from the draw, this was probably the 5th or 6th easiest. So not a tough draw but not an easy one either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.