Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
their fixtures look better than ours.
Two points;

1) do they look better than ours? They did before we played Chelsea and Arsenal I know but we scored 8 and conceded 1.

2) matters not on paper at this stage of the season, heaving them drawing with Leicester and W Ham.

Well he’s probably not wrong on that front. Liverpool would be big favourites, their fixtures look better than ours. We really need the rags to do something.

Agree, which is why it's such a huge match. If Liverpool beat United in their backyard, they'll see the finish line and press on. I think they would be favourites.
If they come out without a point, Liverpool will be playing from behind. They'll crumble. It's the City players, in that scenario, who would gain a world of confidence and finish it off.

This Sunday is monumental.

Agree, which is why it's such a huge match. If Liverpool beat United in their backyard, they'll see the finish line and press on. I think they would be favourites.
If they come out without a point, Liverpool will be playing from behind. They'll crumble. It's the City players, in that scenario, who would gain a world of confidence and finish it off.

This Sunday is monumental.
Finish line with 11 games to go isnt a finish line its a early start of a race.

Finish line with 11 games to go isnt a finish line its a early start of a race.

True. A hint of a finish line, I should say. City are well capable of winning 11 in a row. And I think that Liverpool could well do so if they beat United. The rest of their fixtures are a joke.

True. A hint of a finish line, I should say. City are well capable of winning 11 in a row. And I think that Liverpool could well do so if they beat United. The rest of their fixtures are a joke.

I think we will both drop points before the end of season.
Look at the 'joke fixtures' where we have dropped all of our points this season.

They have 5 games vs teams in top half of the table after this w/e ... we have 3

Wait a minute.

Klopp on Sancho.

“Buying English players is a smart idea [for Bundesliga clubs] because we would never have a chance to get Sancho,” he said.

“We are not blind – we saw him, we liked him and then we think, 'Can we get him?' No. Because English clubs don't sell to other English clubs.

"I don't know exactly what the reason is for that but they don't do it. Now, they can go to Germany which is a wonderful league.”

Southampton enjoys this post.

It was an eye opener. The only foreign food I'd ever seen before going there, was some lad getting Rice and Curry from the local Chinese, and thought he was mad for eating it.
It was a 2 bus journey. We had to get a bus into Cross St. then one of the 40's down Wilmslow Road.
Getting off that bus, and the smell of all them foreign food shops had me wretching on the first day.

Being an Irish family, it was always spuds, meat and veg or us. Still is. But it was the same with all our mates.
I hadn't even seen a pizza, never mind this Indian, Asian, Kebab, Turkish sweet, etc. that all had shops along that stretch which is now the curry mile.

Next thing it's all the parties and getting pissed and before I knew it, I was on 'Large Donner with plenty of that chilli sauce pal'!

Crazy when I think back. Great craic though

Plenty of foreign foods in Cornwall.

Pasties, clotted cream, saffron buns and cakes, etc.

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.