Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously they had a larger than normal following and I'm not saying they don't get behind the team, but from the North end of the CB stand, they definitely don't sound the loudest to visit us.
I’d agree with that. Arsenal and Chelsea are definitely louder when they come to us. They’re louder than Watford, though!

I agree but use your anger in a positive way. Channel it, use it to your advantage but do t let it overcome you.This was the advice given to me when playing rugby as I was a hothead back in the day. But I channeled the aggression and built it into a positive energy and boy did my game improve. I’ve taken this into my career too. I do agree with your sentiments though and with the red side it’s all class ‘92, Fergie, King Eric, Bobby etc. A marketing mans dream the way their fans lap it up and the Solskjaer situation brings them out of the woodwork.

Sky Sports news leading story today is the United V Liverpool game 4 days away despite us playing tonight :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.