Carabao Cup Final (Chelsea) pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me ederson starts all day and so does Kompany. No problem with zinc and foden starting the day either.........

Ederson
Walker
Komps
Laporte
Zinc
Ferna
Foden
Kdb
Bernardo
Sterling
Kun

Pep won't sacrifice a trophy for the sake of pleasing players. Those players know they play the games he thinks they're ready for.

You really think if Muric and foden play we will be sacrificing a trophy?? Are they that bad ?

You clearly don’t rate them or have any faith in them

You really think if Muric and foden play we will be sacrificing a trophy?? Are they that bad ?

You clearly don’t rate them or have any faith in them

In the case of Muric, he's a good back up but there is a big difference from Ederson at the moment. Ederson's distribution is not just unrivalled in our team but in world football.

It was more a case in point that just because you played in the early rounds doesn't guarantee you a spot in the final.

Be interesting to see their team selection tonight.

Hopefully Luiz or Hazard pick up a knock, those are the only two Chelsea players who have the mental attitude to make the rest around them better.

This will be a difficult game, we humiliated them and, if nothing else, we will have to work much harder to land the Cup.

Please not extra time. I will say 3-1 or 3-2.

Be interesting to see their team selection tonight.

Hopefully Luiz or Hazard pick up a knock, those are the only two Chelsea players who have the mental attitude to make the rest around them better.

This will be a difficult game, we humiliated them and, if nothing else, we will have to work much harder to land the Cup.

Please not extra time. I will say 3-1 or 3-2.

Hazard's pathetic attempts at pressing was one of the main reasons we beat them 6-0, and Chelsea fans want Luiz gone he's cost them so many goals with individual errors.

I hope they both play.

Hazard's pathetic attempts at pressing was one of the main reasons we beat them 6-0, and Chelsea fans want Luiz gone he's cost them so many goals with individual errors.

I hope they both play.

Hazard is a big game performer and can turn it on like a tap, so long as the mood takes him. The Wembley pitch also suits him.

As for Luiz, he caused us quite a few problems in the 20 minutes towards half time the other week. He is the only person who can beat our press with a ball between the lines from the backline, which is why Fernandinho struggled to get goal side and they ran off the back of our midfield.

Still a big danger at set-pieces, I would rather not see him anywhere on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.