Jussie Smollett MAGA Hoax

It's big news and I've already run around my flat naked, waving my scarf around my head singing City songs.

If you don't want to contribute may I suggest you find another thread you're interested in.
It's only big news if you like American fuckwits trying to be famous.

Now mate, I know you don't watch those fat arse bints so why so enamored by this fuck banana?

It's not news over here for a reason.

" American C list celeb who is slightly famous employs two massive bodybuilders to pretend to rough him up a bit to be more famous." Read all about it ..or not.

It's only big news if you like American fuckwits trying to be famous.

Now mate, I know you don't watch those fat arse bints so why so enamored by this fuck banana?

It's not news over here for a reason.

" American C list celeb who is slightly famous employs two massive bodybuilders to pretend to rough him up a bit to be more famous." Read all about it ..or not.
It's clearly an anti Trump agenda more than trying to boost his profile.

You can see Smollett on nearly all the pages of the thread so that's a lie.

Here’s Pharrell for you as you clearly don't own a TV/PC/Phone....

images
Nearly half the posts on this thread are from you so it’s clear you’re milking it. No one else gives a fuck.

Should this not be "charged with felony disorderly conduct for allegedly filing a racist false police report?"

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.