Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Bernardo
Sané
Sterling
Aguero

... with Bernardo playing CM.

But I’d doubt if that’d be the team.
I doubt it too, there’ll probably be 11 on the pitch!

Tough game this....Chelsea will work hard to redeem themselves after the 6-0. However I don't think they have the solid work ethic to trouble us too much. City win for me......but not by a cricket score.

Strongest team possible, but not Merlin & KDB together it looked really disjointed in Germany.

I think we are approaching the time where Merlin and KDB are no longer our best midfield option. i think we are going to see a lot more of Bernardo in the middle and rightly so.

Personally Bernardo is the first name i want to see when I look at the team sheet.

I think we are approaching the time where Merlin and KDB are no longer our best midfield option. i think we are going to see a lot more of Bernardo in the middle and rightly so.

Personally Bernardo is the first name i want to see when I look at the team sheet.

He definitely works harder in getting the ball back than De Bruyne that’s for sure. The latter would be on the bench for me Sunday. Not found his form yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.