Carabao Cup Final plans

Up from the coast to Cannon Street rather than into St Pancras as usual due to engineering works on HS1. Looking for somewhere around City, St Paul's area to get a fry up if anyone who is familiar with that area can recommend a place?
Meeting mates off the 11:33 at Euston, dump their bags off at their hotel, the ambassador, you are spoiling us... Then heading to the Green man to take in the lovely garden & idyllic ambience.
My mate is bringing his lad, only his second match, the first being Palace home so hoping he gets to see his first City win & Vinnie lift the trophy.

Drive from rural Somerset to Bristol Parkway: scarf flying up the M5, then train into Paddington getting in late morning. I'll walk with the boy through old haunts in Maida Vale before getting the Bakerloo line from Kilburn into Wembley. Return to Somerset late that evening: my kids are back at school on Monday morning, so hoping for no Extra Time etc: we'll be very late returning to the Shire...

Stockport to Beaconsfield. Then train to Wembley. Been a winning ritual so far. Parked at Ruislip for Wigan game, never again.

7am Drive from sunny Bournemouth to Richmond
Train/underground into Central London
Meet an old Uni mate for Breakfast (prob Wetherspoons overlooking Camden Lock)
Few pints in JJ Moons Wembley (If you can get to the bar!)
Watch the mighty blues win another trophy
Head back into Central London to meet an old ex for a bite to eat & catch-up before back to Richmond & home prob midnight ish

Ballsed up and had booked a mucky weekend away with the other half. Fortunately we're staying in a guest house in South Cheshire very near the M6 so the lads have kindly offered to pick me up on the way down Sunday morning.
No brownie points left though.

Flying over from Paris to mcr this afternoon. Early train down to the smoke Sunday. 11am on zee piss. Should be a cracker! First cup of the season.

Get in the "liqour station" John, same as for wigan final. Hope to see you mate, Ian.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.