Tottenham (H)

Does one have to buy one of the Cityzens memberships to purchase tickets that are made available on the website via the ticket exchange? The site shows tickets available but when I go in every section is sold out.

Just wondering what the chances of the club releasing a few more tickets nearer the game are? The OS is showing nothing available at present. The Watford game was the same story. Nothing available 3 or 4 weeks back but in the last 7-10 days, a few tickets did become available online.

Just wondering what the chances of the club releasing a few more tickets nearer the game are? The OS is showing nothing available at present. The Watford game was the same story. Nothing available 3 or 4 weeks back but in the last 7-10 days, a few tickets did become available online.

Usually 1-2 weeks before the match season ticket holders rearrange due to whatever reason and sell the ticket back to the club. This is what I'm hoping for atm so keep eyes peeled.

I see the game is now officially showing up as "sold out" on the OS. Hopefully a few seasoncard holders who won't be able to attend will make their seat available through the club's sell on policy.

After two together for this.
Failing that one on its own would do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.