City Watch owner sentenced to 28 months in prison

He lied. There never was. Archie was one of the victims.

That’s about the website/twitter account.

The police investigation found that he had hired/used other people to facilitate his harresement. Unless I’ve misunderstood?

I think we're giving the Club too much credit here, unfortunately

Actually, someone who represents fanatics, who run City's store, actually asked me what was going on a few months ago and I told them. At that point they said they'd stop working with CW as an affiliate. If that person could pick it up, then how the fuck could City not? This person speaks to the club often.

That’s about the website/twitter account.

The police investigation found that he had hired/used other people to facilitate his harresement. Unless I’ve misunderstood?

Oh sorry. He hired people off the dark web etc. Russian hackers or sumat like that, allegedly.

Oh sorry. He hired people off the dark web etc. Russian hackers or sumat like that, allegedly.

Thailand IIRC.

Pay peanuts, get monkeys.

Shit, I would have charged him a few grand then paid the lads to be a bit scared.

No charges for her or could they not prove it ?

Don't think she's done anything wrong. As I understand it, he got banned from using the computer in the run up to the trial so she "sat next to him and used the computer"/ran City Watch.

So basically he used his Mum as a patsy so he could continue tweeting. Mental.

Worth pointing out that nobody KNOWS this, just a pretty well guessed rumour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.