City Watch owner sentenced to 28 months in prison

I am calm but this isn't really difficult to do Kaz. It's a click of a button that took me less than a few seconds to do when the news broke.
If fans knew before it was official then I've no doubt that the club had an idea of what was going on
The club can unfollow him but the players will need telling of the situation i would think

It’s not a club issue. It’s some nutter who happens to run a fan site. This won’t be being discussed in the higher echelons at City. I doubt it will ever even register with the current players. They’ll get tipped off by twitter users if they retweet or whatever.
It absolutely is a club issue seeing as man city women still follow the city watch account

It’s not a club issue. It’s some nutter who happens to run a fan site. This won’t be being discussed in the higher echelons at City. I doubt it will ever even register with the current players. They’ll get tipped off by twitter users if they retweet or whatever.

I agree it’s a not club issue as such, but they absolutely will have been aware of it. Wouldn’t have taken much effort for their media people to give the players’ media people a quick heads up.

I agree it’s a not club issue as such, but they absolutely will have been aware of it. Wouldn’t have taken much effort for their media people to give the players’ media people a quick heads up.

Sort of with Dave on this one.

In the scheme of things, it's a passing comment.

Hang on, are we saying he wrote everything for Citywatch, (recently) faking contributotor's names etc? I really liked the site before this broke. In the morning, it was one I would browse before work. Seriously, I'm confused.

No no. City Watch had a ton of great young writers working for it and these people hopefully go to make successes of themselves; only that he faked identities who tweeted when he wasnt supposed to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.