City Watch owner sentenced to 28 months in prison

Never heard of it. Can just about log on here. When I get banned (I don’t anymore) I am normally fucked for city on line interaction.

Anyone time for him to reflect in jail.

Ha, wait until the Mail get hold of it ;)

“Sterling jokes online with sick paedophile HOURS before sentencing”

Alright Jackson, calm down

You see the argument I had with Terry Christian by the way? He liked a tweet where I called him a nonce and I've not been sure what to make of that since lol

Alright Jackson, calm down

You see the argument I had with Terry Christian by the way? He liked a tweet where I called him a nonce and I've not been sure what to make of that since lol

Didn’t see the argument, but he’s one of the biggest pricks I’ve ever met. An even bigger dickhead in real life than online, which is saying something.

No no. City Watch had a ton of great young writers working for it and these people hopefully go to make successes of themselves; only that he faked identities who tweeted when he wasnt supposed to
What I mean is, is it dead to us as Blues now? Or will it continue with decent people contributing? Genuine question, still confused.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.