City Watch owner sentenced to 28 months in prison

Didn’t see the argument, but he’s one of the biggest pricks I’ve ever met. An even bigger dickhead in real life than online, which is saying something.

Aye

He didn't take it well. Unimaginably large twat. He's like Piers Morgan but without tongue in cheek, the qualification or intellect. Imagine being a BTEC Piers Morgan.

Aye

He didn't take it well. Unimaginably large twat. He's like Piers Morgan but without tongue in cheek, the qualification or intellect. Imagine being a BTEC Piers Morgan.

I dream of torturing terry Christian. Seriously I do. I have a real issue with day dreams of torture for people who grate on me. The poor **** who critiicised my coat has been tied to a tree and whipped while being made to sing “we love you City we do” virtually every night since the Liverpool game. I have also cut his hair on one side only and have tattooed Leroy sanes back tattoo on him.(poorly done) I keep adding to it every night. I have had him writing lines saying “that’s a lovely coat - where is it from?” For over a month. He has filled a book thicker than the old yellow pages.

I might go and see a shrink about it as i realise it is slightly odd. Not till we win the league though as I am quite enjoying it. I hope to god terry Christian never meets me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.