The thread in which Bluemooners reveal tenuous links to famous people.

Had a glass of champagne with Tony Britton at the London Coliseum.

I had to persuade Dave Hemingway (the other singer from Beautiful South) to leave my local for being shit faced. He was a right mess along with his mate Cheesy Bob (RIP)

Was at uni with Bill Bruford who was the first drummer for Yes. My mate and
I tried to persuade him to knuckle down and give up this silly pop business. Failed, so helped them out with lugging stuff for their first gig at a hall of residence. Oh yes, I was a roadie for Yes. Bill gave up his degree, wonder if he made it? I was on a grant of £350 then. He signed a record deal for £50,000.

Someone I work with has a sister who lives in London. Her husband (the sister in London) used to live in Los Angeles, America with his mother, now sadly deceased. Before she died she was a keen skier and her instructor was from Bern, Switzerland. He (the instructor) went to school with a lad whose mother knew Ingrid Bergman’s hairdresser.

I'm really the Duke of Westminster. This comes about as my great great great grandmother was a maid in the then Duke's service and was shagged by him. Some months later my great great grandmother was born.

I know Jenna Coleman, she is a friend of my sisters and I have met her numerous times.

My great uncle fired the final torpedo that sank the Bismarck.

I'm really the Duke of Westminster. This comes about as my great great great grandmother was a maid in the then Duke's service and was shagged by him. Some months later my great great grandmother was born.

I know Jenna Colman, she is a friend of my sisters and I have met her numerous times.

My great uncle fired the final torpedo that sank the Bismarck.
You win by a mile!!! Is she as gorgeous in real life? And is she interested in a 47 year old graying socially awkward bloke with 2 false knees? If so, I’m her man ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.