City fan hurt at Schalke - now in UK - msg on P39 (Donation link on P 36)

Really hit home this has. Could’ve been anyone of us who made the trip. Hope to God he pulls through.

I know this gets a bit overdone, but a show of support on Sunday from 32,000 Blues at Wembley would be amazing. We only know he’s 32, so 32nd minute let’s stand up as one and send his family our best.

Let’s do this.

Really hit home this has. Could’ve been anyone of us who made the trip. Hope to God he pulls through.

I know this gets a bit overdone, but a show of support on Sunday from 32,000 Blues at Wembley would be amazing. We only know he’s 32, so 32nd minute let’s stand up as one and send his family our best.

Let’s do this.
Please blues I have just put this out to support our fellow blue at 32 minutes on Facebook, Twitter & read but never read our friend David Walker on Sunday at Wembley I hope u will join in to show support & send our love ⚽️ Wish I could do more Xxxx

I’ve donated as well. I know I’m just repeating what’s been said but hoping beyond all hope the lad pulls through ... it’s absolutely heartbreaking reading about this poor guy and what his family are going through.

Love the 32 minute idea ... I’ll be at Wembley tomorrow and hope to see everyone join in.

Donated earlier. I hope he pulls through and if the club or players can contribute in the support that would be grand.

Hallo Guys, I am a Schalke 04 Supporter and I am really broken and sad by this incident!
I will post the cowd frunding link on the main Schalke Forum Block 5 now, to try and fund as much money as possible!
Hope this action is aprreciated and backed by may fans from both clubs!

Upto now I had no words for this I was shocked
There should be no place for this in World of Football and esp.in our Stadium

All the best wishes to the injured City Fan May he be well again soon

PS.
is it possible to donate via PayPal?

Donated. Tragic and really hope he pulls through. Thoughts go out to him and his family and friends , they must be distraught. Good to hear the support from both clubs. I think the 32nd minute tribute on Sunday is a fantastic idea. One punch from a pissed up ( probably) idiot and lives are changed forever, that's all it takes

This is so sad and tragic. Hope he pulls through and is home soon. I was at the match, had a great time in Germany and like everybody was in a fantastic mood after the final whistle. So this could have happened to any one of us. It’s so awful. Donated and will do my bit at Wembley in the 32nd minute

Upto now I had no words for this I was shocked
There should be no place for this in World of Football and esp.in our Stadium

All the best wishes to the injured City Fan May he be well again soon

PS.
is it possible to donate via PayPal?
It is shocking. Thanks for your comments. It is just a one off terrible incident.

Sorry I disagree. Based on everything written he is a thug who has potentially killed or given life changing injuries to an innocent person. I understand what you are saying, but he has gone in there with his brief cos he knows he has been seen and is likely on cctv. Hope they throw the book at him
Totally agree. Should be locked up for a long time and as life ban from football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.