Album of the day - Marilyn Manson (Antichrist Superstar)

I’m not critiquing.
Just wondering as the OT section is relatively new to me.

Music is very subjective. I don’t think my album of the day would go down very well with most.

Was just wondering what the criteria was for qualifying.

iJyQvl3_d.jpg

My albums are arranged in alphabetical order, I realised I have two different versions of this album. One has a Blue colour theme and the other dark grey. I remembered one came with a fancy outer sleeve.

Big fan of MM, Have most of his other albums and have seen him live a few times. Not a place for impressionable people though and if you don’t want to feel sore the next day stay away from the pit.

Last edited:
iJyQvl3_d.jpg

My albums are arranged in alphabetical order, I realised I have two different versions of this album. One has a Blue colour theme and the other dark grey. I remembered one came with a fancy outer sleeve.

Big fan of MM, Have most of his other albums and have seen him live a few times. Not a place for impressionable people though and if you don’t want to feel sore the next day stay away from the pit.
Robbie Williams!!???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.