What are you taking to Wembley.

We are going down in my younger brothers Merc GLC220 so no train/coach tickets needed.
Cup Final tickets.
Debit Card to pay for meal and drinks in Wetherspoons,and then Tube from Rayners Lane to Wembley Central.
Keys and hankerchief.
Bottle Opener(to possibly use as a fist multiplier if any Chelsea Headhunters fancy having a go )
Bulova divers watch to make sure we are in our seats by 16.15.
Mobile Phone.
Sandwich or two to eat in the car park at Rayners Lane before our drive back up North.
Not sure whether to take a lightweight coat yet,as it looks like it will be a lovely afternoon in The Capital on Sunday afternoon. But I will deffo be wearing a sky blue City polo shirt I got at Christmas,and also a lucky pair of maroon City socks I got at Christmas and have worn at every home match since. They have not seen us drop a point yet.
hankerchief[/QUOTE. Planning on having a wank then?

My wheelchair if you see some pissed up old fucker struggling . STOP and push us up Wembley way:)

After reading the Shalke thread and being there can't believe at least 40% of the posters have missed of "A good supply of sniff".

We are going down in my younger brothers Merc GLC220 so no train/coach tickets needed.
Cup Final tickets.
Debit Card to pay for meal and drinks in Wetherspoons,and then Tube from Rayners Lane to Wembley Central.
Keys and hankerchief.
Bottle Opener(to possibly use as a fist multiplier if any Chelsea Headhunters fancy having a go )
Bulova divers watch to make sure we are in our seats by 16.15.
Mobile Phone.
Sandwich or two to eat in the car park at Rayners Lane before our drive back up North.
Not sure whether to take a lightweight coat yet,as it looks like it will be a lovely afternoon in The Capital on Sunday afternoon. But I will deffo be wearing a sky blue City polo shirt I got at Christmas,and also a lucky pair of maroon City socks I got at Christmas and have worn at every home match since. They have not seen us drop a point yet.

Already here warm & sunny, sun glasses advised

A funnel and an empty 2 litre cider bottle for us all to piss in then pour it out of the window down the M6,on the minibus,we are all of a certain age now, otherwise once the seal has broke,we'll be stopping every 10 minutes...... The infamous MCFC Minibus Mafia, for the beer not the trophies
And thats one reason I`m delighted that our coaches have toilets on board.Piss when you want.

On our way on the train. Tickets, money, lucky underwear all packed.
I’ll give you a push Indaparkside!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.