Carabao Cup final tickets

We have 3 category 3 tickets, in block 551, down the side of the pitch (1 x adult and 2 x 17-21 year olds) Looking to swap for category 3 behind the goal, as thats where our pals are. These tickets in 551 are a better view, but my lads want to be with their mates. Would consider just swapping the 2 x17-21 tickets. Hope that makes sense, the tickets cost 72 pound and 54 pound respectively. Pm me, cheers
I'll buy a ticket if you have one. Meet you at Wembley as I'm travelling from Bournemouth

The spare I had has gone but willing to give my coach ticket on National Express away. Just going to waste otherwise. If anyone wants it and feels like paying summat for it a donation to the lad who was assaulted at Schalke would be ace. You'd need to print it or scan the email with the driver, coach leaves Chorlton Street at 10am, arriving Wembley at 1430. Leaves Wembley at 1930 and gets back at 2330

Got three tickets sat together 90 (face value )each going spare if anyone wants make an offer. I’m in Leeds but happy to meet wherever !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.