The Boxing thread

How the fuck were those first two scorecards so close? DeGale won the first round and that was it and he was knocked down twice! And the ref was a joke the way DeGale was jumping in head first without ever being spoken to. Hard to tell what that performance was from Eubank because DeGale has just stole a last pay day.

I'll go against the grain, thought Eubank was impressive, he should be rueing not using a 'real' trainer upto now.
I agree he was much better, jabbed well and he can take a punch. It’s just difficult to know exactly how good it was because of the way DeGale fought.

Really? He was terrible and only looked good because De Gale gave the worst performance of his career.

Can only beat what’s in front of you.

I thought Eubank looked by far the stronger fighter and more likely to get the knockout.
De gale looked like he knew it was his final payday and did everything he could to get through 12 rounds.
Enjoyable and good to see them respect each other at the end.

Also good to see Joe Joyce win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.