Chelsea thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepa was feigning injury to wind the clock down anytime City got a little run together. He faked it so much the bench even believed it.

I would have prefered willy between the sticks if I were a chelsea fan.

Bit of Karma when he let Agueros penalty roll under his hands
Spot on! Fake the cramp near to the end of the game and don't be surprised if the manager takes the view that you're injured/unfit. Willy doesn't seem to be a bad shot-stopper at pens., so I'm quite glad the substitution didn't happen.

A player does not have to leave the field of play if his management team want to substitute him. It is the player's decision to leave the field of play

Keep an eye on Kepa's wiki page. It keeps being altered
Nor does a player have to enter the field of play as a sub (remember Tevez under Mancini). Either way, history tells us it usually doesn't bode well for both the player and manager relationships.

I’d bench him for a few games. Couple week fine on top and it should blow over. He’s young and will learn.

I didnt read the whole thread, so forgive me if it's already been mentioned, but how good was David Luiz today? He takes a lot of shit, but I think he'd be pretty awesome in a side like ours, especially in games where we have all the possession.

I thought Kante and Hazard were also immense, but that's to be expected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.