All this talk of a quadruple is nonsense

I honestly believe we are as on for it as anyone ever has been, if it's possible then it wont be a surprise that we'll do it. The discussion about it isn't arrogance either because others are talking about it a responding to them isn't out of the question.
We probably wont do it but if we do imaging the furore :)

I am assuming these threads are meant to be a joke or I am afraid they will just jinx us. In any given season, I will be personally thrilled if we win a particularl double: PL and CL. But, while we are at it, it is actually a “sextuple”, when you include the FIFA Club World Cup.

Having achieved the first trophy of the season we can now begin to think about getting the second. If we were to win another we can think about a third, if we are still in all the competitions we started with. The talk of the quadruple is a meedya device to write screeds and screeds of bile-injected shite when we stumble over one of the hurdles. And the City fans who were on TV this evening ought to have more fuckin' sense.

A few things.
1. Community shield doesn't count
2. We are not strong enough to win the champions league. PL and FA cup maybe.
3. I find these sorts of threads embarrassing
On footie social they mentioned we are 7/1 to win the treble, FA cup, PL & League cup.

That's gotta be worth a tenner, surely.

:)

The Champions will be a dream come true, and even better if coupled with anything else.

If anyone can do it, Pep can.

FA cup - seems there's only Palace & Utd that could give City an issue & with Liverpool one draw away from losing top spot the treble looks very interesting :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.