Sky Broadband

Where I am in the countryside BT use pigeons to deliver the broadband. 1.5 on a good day.

I wrote this message last week, hope it arrives before Christmas

Sky WiFi is crap for me.

BT infinity had great coverage right throughout the house and a constant 70-80mb connection.

Sky fibre max drops in every bedroom and when I test the connection I barely get above 30mb.

Not one bit happy.

I am only 100 metres from the exchange so get a decent speed (36mb).

Problem I have is sky Wi-fi is really poor and you carnt change the router so my lad struggles to get Wi-fi in his bedroom.

My speed can be 36mb one minute and 5mb or less the next.

The final nail in the coffin was sky increasing their prices which prompted me to look around for a better service

I am only 100 metres from the exchange so get a decent speed (36mb).

Problem I have is sky Wi-fi is really poor and you carnt change the router so my lad struggles to get Wi-fi in his bedroom.

My speed can be 36mb one minute and 5mb or less the next.

The final nail in the coffin was sky increasing their prices which prompted me to look around for a better service

SKY did an extender that worked it was a little white box you put in the middle of your house and it extended your signal, SKY are rolling out 70mb fibre broadband to all of it's customers for free by spring though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.