Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole narrative yesterday was David v Goliath. It was like we were playing a non-league team not PL champions from 2 seasons ago.
I suppose we should take it as a compliment.
This. I could not believe the narrative. It’s in the print media too. If you listened to the match or read a report of it you would think it was City v Newport. I don’t even think Chelsea had a shot on target all game and were soundly beaten in the possession stats. We may not have been our usual self, but we were better than Chelsea. A Chelsea outfit with many multi million pound players out there too.

did we actually win yesterday?
just got back today and watched sky sports but no mention of us winning at all?
had talk sport on this aftrnoon...no mention of us
Well if you just read the headlines on the back pages of the tabloids you wouldn't know.

Check your facts and do your own research before posting nonsense.
And get yerself a copy of Doyles autobiography .read it.and...check Citys history from the relevant years.......then come back to me jmmy grim.

Read the biography and know enough about most era's of City since 1965 ,but all you do is nicely pick out all the negatives , why a "supporter" would want to come on here and besmirch a club icon , 50 years after the event only questions your support for the club , its not necessary , but i am sure if you dig deep enough you could find shit on Bell,Lee and Summerbee , the only nonsense and bile is coming from your keyboard.

Defender-passes back to keeper-keeper waits for pressure-keeper picks up ball-keeper waits for pressure to drop-keeper puts down ball-keeper passes it to defender-defender-passes back to keeper-keeper waits for pressure-keeper picks up ball-keeper waits for pressure to drop-keeper puts down ball-keeper passes it to defender-defender-passes back to keeper-keeper waits for pressure-keeper picks up ball-keeper waits for pressure to drop-keeper puts down ball-keeper passes it to defender-defender-passes back to keeper-keeper waits for pressure-keeper picks up ball-keeper waits for pressure to drop-keeper puts down ball-keeper passes it to defender...
Superb post.spot on.

Read the biography and know enough about most era's of City since 1965 ,but all you do is nicely pick out all the negatives , why a "supporter" would want to come on here and besmirch a club icon , 50 years after the event only questions your support for the club , its not necessary , but i am sure if you dig deep enough you could find shit on Bell,Lee and Summerbee , the only nonsense and bile is coming from your keyboard.
I wasnt replying to you pal.
The issue was.Mick Doyle hated utd.
1.he was almost certainly a red as a kid.
2.he wanted to join the champions of england mid(utd) mid way thru the 1967/68 season.
3.his son is a red.
You called me out for making things up.you now accept i didnt make it up,and neatly shift the goal posts to saying i have picked things out of Doyles book(his own words) and attempted to besmirch a club icon...lol..by quoting the icons very own words??

Give your head a wobble pal.This is about facts.you may not like the truth,as supported by the players own words,and by history,but for you to move to telling me i,d made it up,as fiction,just makes you look stupid. And ill informed.the only 'fiction' around here pal is your own,precious jimmy grimble.
Now jog on.

did we actually win yesterday?
just got back today and watched sky sports but no mention of us winning at all?
had talk sport on this aftrnoon...no mention of us

Had anyone looked at the front page of the DT sports section yesterday there wasn't the faintest idea who CFC had played. Not a word, a picture, no graphic, nothing. But the banner still had room for a wee piccy and trailer for a Swamp Donkey article. In the words of a Sunderland taxi driver describing a different publication of the RDAHMeedya "Tory bastards"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.