Running thread

Also hip flexor immobility is a massive issue for lower backs. Find some videos for psoas stretches. I had to have an operation on my iliopsoas as I had a nightmare tendinitis problem with mine from running. And my lower back took a large brunt of the pain too. Hope this helps.
Been told this before actually when I’ve swam that I look like I had poor mobility in hip regions

I’m 27 and yeah had a new car recently

Would it be alright if David Luis joined this thread? He's only interested in this one thread. He wants to know if Bluemoon regular posters on this thread have any tips regarding the run up for a pen. Long, short? Fast, slow? Crafty, orthodox? I'm certain he would be extemely grateful to anything that might ensure a successful completion.

Been told this before actually when I’ve swam that I look like I had poor mobility in hip regions

I’m 27 and yeah had a new car recently

My hip issues came from doing a lot of breast stroke and running. Get on the psoas stretches, maybe try and find a local yoga class, it'll help you loads.

Any blues from the Chesterfield area fancy being my personal trainer, and help motivate me to get going again?. Need to regain a decent level of fitness.

I can't tell you how much I didn't want to run today, I was knackered and and had a tight calf so the sensible thing would have been to have a rest day. But no. Started off as a 'as long you're out running it's better than nothing' type run until I realised I was running a decent pace, ended up with a PB (at least as far as strava is concerned) of 46.34 for 10k. Strange how these things work.

I can't tell you how much I didn't want to run today, I was knackered and and had a tight calf so the sensible thing would have been to have a rest day. But no. Started off as a 'as long you're out running it's better than nothing' type run until I realised I was running a decent pace, ended up with a PB (at least as far as strava is concerned) of 46.34 for 10k. Strange how these things work.
Same on the bike sometimes. Get on feeling like shit legs aching before you start....next thing you know you're stamping away like a good 'un. Smoke em when you got em.

Did Worsley Parkrun today for a change, instead of my usual Heaton Park, and imagine my surprise when I looked to my right at the start line to find Ryan Giggs alongside me. Felt like tripping the cûnt up as he ran past me, lol.

Did the most grimmest half marathon today in Kent. Hills and wet wind.
Really pleased to get under the 2 hour mark.

Well done mate. I was doing the Anglesey Half this morning and it was pure torture, non stop rain and a temp of about 5 degrees which felt a lot lower.
I’ve done loads of half’s but that was grim. I feel 10km runs and a smattering of 5km Park Runs is the future. More isn’t always better, especially when your plodding along!

Well done mate. I was doing the Anglesey Half this morning and it was pure torture, non stop rain and a temp of about 5 degrees which felt a lot lower.
I’ve done loads of half’s but that was grim. I feel 10km runs and a smattering of 5km Park Runs is the future. More isn’t always better, especially when your plodding along!

Awesome mate. What was your time ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.