The Boxing thread

Can only beat what’s in front of you.

I thought Eubank looked by far the stronger fighter and more likely to get the knockout.
De gale looked like he knew it was his final payday and did everything he could to get through 12 rounds.
Enjoyable and good to see them respect each other at the end.

Also good to see Joe Joyce win.

Joe is a very effective fighter but I cannot see his style overcoming the best. It's a pretty unique style he has though.

Anyone know whats happening with the Spence Garcia fight next week? Presumed ITV would be showing it as part of their deal but not yet seen anything and heard a rumour boxnation have picked it up (Yeah right they stopped showing fights ages ago).

Be seriously annoyed if this isnt on UK tv we've missed loads of good fights recently

One to watch for the future.

Tomorrow night in USA a kid called Otha Jones III makes his debut in a 4 rounder on the undercard of Bivol/Smith. Sky Sports Action doing live coverage of the card and may squeeze this in.

I expect this kid to go right to the top.

Anyone know whats happening with the Spence Garcia fight next week? Presumed ITV would be showing it as part of their deal but not yet seen anything and heard a rumour boxnation have picked it up (Yeah right they stopped showing fights ages ago).

Be seriously annoyed if this isnt on UK tv we've missed loads of good fights recently

ITV4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.