Talksport

Them 50 zones are horrendous. During my drive back from Wembley on Monday I had to drive 58 miles out of a 190 mile trip, all on the shitty narrow laned 50mph motorways. Horrible.

Yep did the same for the arsenal and Chelsea games doing it again on the 12th adds about an hour to my journey from Kent :(

talksport has excelled today, they had some women reporter on there this morning talking about the last all english premier league team to play, it was villa 1999, she pronounced julian joachim as julian wachim, she had no clue who he was, frightening. Jim White must be the biggest dick i have ever heard, but then up steps Simon Jordan, with his know all know nothing attitude, and yet they hang on his every word, never challenge him, and then repeat tweets praising his lies, it's like another universe. Villa bigger than City, pmsl, based on what exactly, certainly not crowds.
Maroonness of shirt?

talksport has excelled today, they had some women reporter on there this morning talking about the last all english premier league team to play, it was villa 1999, she pronounced julian joachim as julian wachim, she had no clue who he was, frightening. Jim White must be the biggest dick i have ever heard, but then up steps Simon Jordan, with his know all know nothing attitude, and yet they hang on his every word, never challenge him, and then repeat tweets praising his lies, it's like another universe. Villa bigger than City, pmsl, based on what exactly, certainly not crowds.

Nearness to London?

Listened to TS this week, they were announcing the city group Puma deal and how it was second to United who had a bigger deal.

Anyway they ring Alan Sugar to discuss shirt deals.
He couldn't fathom how selling shirts at £15, was going to get Puma value for money on the deal.

The jumped up barrow boy then disparaged something like "don't get me going on that club's 'inflated' sponsorship deals" !
TS didn't let him continue and quickly cut the call off.
Had to smile to meself

laughed yesterday when talking about shirt deal, who ever it was started crying it's not fair the more they get means less for the smaller clubs, cant remember this out cry at other shirt deals

laughed yesterday when talking about shirt deal, who ever it was started crying it's not fair the more they get means less for the smaller clubs, cant remember this out cry at other shirt deals
Why does the more we get mean less for the smaller clubs - it's not a finite pot the money comes out of and we're taking more than our share, we did a good deal for ourselves, if other clubs want to do good deals too, well done - They're trying to bring the best down to their mediocre level rather than trying to rise to ours.
All football clubs started with nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.