Biggest Cult Hero?

Gerry Gow played approx 26 games for City and is held in high esteem. That is a cult hero.

Andy Morrison also.

Those players are icons to just city fans

Others who have played more gain legend status for me - zabba, vinny, goater etc

These are also respected by other fans.

Kakhaber tskhadadze and sun jihai

Yep, they were both very popular.

Buridge certainly had the love of the crowd.

Obviously the Goat. Weaver was well loved.

Sweep was a very bright light in a dark time.

Ali B & Gio were very enjoyable players.

I think the Goat is the definition of cult hero. Pretty poor player with legendary status.

My cult heroes are from the times when we were in the doldrums , we needed them in those times , Kinkladze, Morrison , Gow , Goat , Uwe , Lillis , and a few more some were not at the club for long but definitely left an impression.

Cant believe the thread got so far with no mention of the destroyer.......Gerry Gow

David White
Uwe
Kinky
The Goat
Andy Morrison
Ali B
Benjani
de Jong
Balotelli
Zaba
Mendy

When I heard that in the commentary I though it was pretty disrespectful of the twat really, Zabs certainly has a decent career record, 50 odd international caps for Argentina, team of the year, to imply his talents were only appreciated by a small minority of city fans is bullshit.

The cult hero on the pitch during that game was Noble, everyone thinks hes shit apart from the West ham fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.