Bournemouth (a) pre-match thread

Bournemouth (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full pelt for this one! Got to win and put the pressure on the dippers.

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Otamendi
Zinchenko
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Sterling
Sane
Aguero

We could win all ten and still not win the league

I know. I am assuming Liverpool don't win every game, but even then I can only see them dropping points in 2 games max

That's my take, too. They will not fold. Anybody who believes that is living in cloud cuckoo land. This is not like 2013-14. They're a substantially more balanced team, especially in defence. But they may well drop a couple of points. I expect them to, in fact. We have to win everything. It's the default requirement. I know — it's a very, very tough ask, especially with the injuries we've got, and our involvement in two other competitions. If we win this, it will be arguably our greatest triumph of the four titles in this decade.

That's my take, too. They will not fold. Anybody who believes that is living in cloud cuckoo land. This is not like 2013-14. They're a substantially more balanced team, especially in defence. But they may well drop a couple of points. I expect them to, in fact. We have to win everything. It's the default requirement. I know — it's a very, very tough ask, especially with the injuries we've got, and our involvement in two other competitions. If we win this, it will be arguably our greatest triumph of the four titles in this decade.
I agree about them being a better team this campaign but mental fortitude plays a big part in top sports. I do believe a) we are stronger in that side of things and, b) if they do go behind, I couldn't see them making it back in front

Looking forward to this now.

Eddie
Walker
Mendy
Laporte
Stones
Silva
Merlin
Kdb
Sergio
Gundogan
Sterling

I need to find a strange pub with it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.