Naming children

I work with 60 kids in a children's home and bloody hell there are some right messed up names.
I have had two kids called Knowledge (one was spelt Knawledge)
One sibling group, the boy was Yrral (the fathers name Larry spelt backwards and pronounced Yer-rall) and the sister Yarreal (pronounced Yah-re-al)
And a three sibling group - 2 girls Chrishara, Christajah (pronounced Chris-tay-sha) and a brother christopher

Can’t stand people who give their kids ridiculous names. Generally lower working class chavs.

My three

Chardonnay
Kyle
And Jacob Rees mogg junior

Have timeless names.
Nice names but your third one’s just going to be called Andy. :(

Could be his parents are literate and took the name from Moby Dick. Did you consider that?

Yeah. I considered that. That's why I asked his friend the reason for the name. He said the guy's parents were carnies and probably wouldn't even know the novel. Maybe I should have spent more time around this quirky character and gotten to know him better. But it was hard because he was stoned and out of it most of the time.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.