Fulham Away

2 adults and 1 child if poss. If not 2 adults will do please. Can’t get to many home games unfortunately so the London games are the closest to home

Long story short 3 of us going, (are in london for doves gig night before) got 2 tix and then sold out just before mate was eligable so looking for one for him if possible.

They have a neutral end mate next to city fans where anyone can buy.

Is that the case for all their fixtures? I’m not sure. For example, for Everton at home, they are on open sale. But for City, and Newcastle it’s not the case.

Anyway, like others on here, I’m also looking for 2 tickets please if spares available.

Yes i would like 2 adults also please..live in london or can travel or will bank transfer and use post .very genuine

Long story short 3 of us going, (are in london for doves gig night before) got 2 tix and then sold out just before mate was eligable so looking for one for him if possible.

Looking for 2 tickets as I'm going to the Doves gig too on the Friday. Also have 2 spares currently for Doves if any blues are interested?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.