What do you collect if anything?

Probably not what you're thinking I suspect!

I lived there for quite a few years and am fluent in the language but don't get much chance to use it these days so like to watch a film or two a day just to keep it current. Last count I had just over 800 of them. Have Czech satellite TV at home now, so don't buy as many films as I used to these days, as I can get my Czech fix through that now.

It was a little tongue in cheek actually :)

My Wife misses the day to day conversation so she plays an on-line computer game with other Czech players including her brother.

She hasn't got access to satelite tv and she didn't bring any dvd's with her when she came here 6 years ago although there are lots at our house out there (in a place called Velka Bucina, a small village next to Velvary where the in-laws live, which is close to Kralupy nad Vltavou)

I went working there in 2002, first in Kladno and then in Prague itself and came back here properly with my now wife.

Hats off that is some effort, It made me think of some really obscure fixtures, one that springs to mind was a midweek (3pm kick off) when there was a bomb scare announced over the p.a. the ref picked the ball up, held it to his ear and shook it - I wasn't there, but my Dad was reporting on it (old time journo) Wonder if anyone recalls it (or have I dreamt it?) I'm trying to recall they year.
BTW I think I have a program for the game, as my Dad always collected one, when I look back at them I find them fascinating as his match notes would be on them, would take a load of time to track the program down down though

Possibly spurs 1953? Very hard home game to get?

Play them? I hate music. I just love the artwork.

Have a look at some of Aldridges work especially on the Captain Fantastic And The Brown Dirt Cowboy sleeve.One of my all time favourite music albums and one that should make off topics Album Of The Day status with our very own MC Hammer.

Play them? I hate music. I just love the artwork.
Have a look at some of Aldridges work especially on the Captain Fantastic And The Brown Dirt Cowboy sleeve.One of my all time favourite music albums and one that should make off topics Album Of The Day status with our very own MC Hammer.
I always loved Roger Dean's artwork. Yessongs for example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.