Bournemouth (a) pre-match thread

Bournemouth (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to cut losses with mendy., it’s unfortunate, unlucky & not his fault.
If he was to get back to full fitness, you just know it’d be a matter of time before he suffers a long term injury again.

Fucking love the guy though!
Maybe a season on loan would be better for all parties. Somewhere warm would help with recovery as well. Maybe a cheeky half season at girona.

Thanks Blue. I am booked in somewhere not a far walk from the Pier so I will keep to the town centre - Wetherspoons always work well for me
You have 3 in the town centre all in walking or staggering distance. Thomas shelley, brasshouse and moon on square. Buses run from the square so the pier area is handy. Enjoy Bournemouth

Hopefully come 4.50pm we'll all be thinking" thank christ for that" with 3 pts in the bag. Feel a little bit uneasy about this one, so strongest starting eleven and let's do it. Really need to crank it up now and the free midweek will really allow us to recharge. Come on City, let's show them why we're Champions.

Hopefully come 4.50pm we'll all be thinking" thank christ for that" with 3 pts in the bag. Feel a little bit uneasy about this one, so strongest starting eleven and let's do it. Really need to crank it up now and the free midweek will really allow us to recharge. Come on City, let's show them why we're Champions.
I'd rather be thinking "bloody hell that was easy".

Think this will be a tough win. Apart from last game against Arsenal in which everything went right for Arsenal, there's only Liverpool really thats turned in a good result against them. At times Bornemouth can play some good football. We should win and it should be comfortable but my gut says this will be tough and perhaps a turning point.

Rags beat em twice.....

Anyone on here use 247hd? If so, are you's having problems accessing site? And, if you can help, could you please inbox me some alternative way to watch game online? Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.