Mangala signs new contract

A well deserved contract extension after his performances & loyalty last season, im happy to see him stay for a little longer. He's happy to be 5th choice centre back, never ever complains, is never in the media & is a smiley character. Played a big role in both trophy wins last season & if he would have gone to Crystal Palace we would have signed Johnny Evans. Thank you Mangler

With our CD's dropping like flies it's time for the Mangler to step up and show us what he's got.

Strange one, I was on rawk laughing at them when I saw this. They're convinced it's so we can sell him to the Chinese club for £75million.

Hmmm....

OS: Everyone at Manchester City wishes Eliaquim the very best for the remainder of his time here

Sounds like they had the “everyone wishes him the best for the future” message to publish on his release and then did a last minute change

He’s been out of favour for years and no doubt available during that time. He’s also been able to talk to clubs for 3 months where he would have been able to achieve a favourable deal as there would not be a transfer fee. He obviously hasn’t been offered anything of any note has he.

What type of fee would you realistically expect for him? Hardly kicked a ball for 2 years. Surely a free was the best solution for all. We will see what happens in summer I suppose.

I get what you’re saying mate and on the face of it it’s very strange but there has to be some form of reasoning for it. Even just to lower his wages to raise the scope of clubs that may be interested.

We’d easily get £10m for him, assuming he actually goes after accepting an offer this time.

I get what you’re saying mate and on the face of it it’s very strange but there has to be some form of reasoning for it. Even just to lower his wages to raise the scope of clubs that may be interested.

We’d easily get £10m for him, assuming he actually goes after accepting an offer this time.

I’d doubt we would get that but we will see pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.