Why we will win the league!

Not expecting Everton to do us any favours today , on paper the Dippers remaining fixtures look straightforward but they have to go to Cardiff and Southampton who are fighting for their lives and no matter how badly Chelsea can play at times they are definitely a bogey side , especially at Klanfield , we only have Burnley away who are fighting for their lives ,and they could be safe by 27th April , also Brighton on the last day who hopefully are safe by then . The Rags away from home is usually straight forward for us , but they have improved and they would enjoy beating us and costing us the title. It will be nip and tuck , but i think we need to win all the remaining games to retain the title.

If we are still top of the table this evening then we will go on to win the league. We need them to drop points today as I can then see them caving in during the run in.

So far so good, 0-0 at half time ...

But I’m for some reason more hopeful of Burnley taking something at Anfield next weekend than this game today ... dropping in both will be gold!

Yes. That result will do. Will keep our tails up and with a bit of luck and no more serious injuries we can do this. Commentary said L/pool looked jaded at the end. Well done Toffees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.