Bournemouth man of the match thread

Vote for man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am a big supporter of Mendy, and I feel people are being harsh on him based on two injury hit seasons....
But even so would be desperate to see Zinch stay on, he doesn't have a huge amount of pace of defensive positioning sense but as today's game showed again, brilliant passing and what he lacks somewhat in certain skills, makes up for it in courage and appetite for the fight.

Make him stay, Pep, we need players like him!

You dont think Zin has defensive positioning sense (he is out of position ), but has shown more positioning sense that Mendy has ever done defensively. I think you are undervaluing what Zin has achieved this season and will surely only get better going fwd.

You dont think Zin has defensive positioning sense (he is out of position ), but has shown more positioning sense that Mendy has ever done defensively. I think you are undervaluing what Zin has achieved this season and will surely only get better going fwd.

Zinchenko is improving massively and can only get better with experience.I think early season, as last year, he tried too hard, he seems more relaxed and looks a lot more comfortable now, as for his defensive capabilities when do we ever set up to defend? If we are caught out at the back its normally because we throw too many men forward but would not change that for anything. He was MOM by a long way yesterday and has been that or close to that last month.I agree anyone undervaluing should think again.

Great team performance all round to grind out a much needed three points, but Sergio really worked his ar*se off today in an effort to break down what was virtually the brick wall facing him all match

Zinchenko
It worries me that Pep stated last week we would be looking for a new LB in the summer, so Zinny could be back on the bench and may decide to bugger off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.