Bernardo Silva signs new 6yr deal - official Page 9

I was hoping for sixteen, rather than six, but I'll take it!

Find me a club that are run better than we are. Without taking into account possible extensions between now and then, the following players are all contracted through at least the 21/22 season:

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Mendy
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Foden
Sterling
Jesus
Mahrez
Danilo
Otamendi

He has totally bought in to our Club and Manchester in general, who can forget his car video with John Stones on the day we celebrated winning the league last season.

Just love the fella.

Great news if it gets signed off.
Also remembering the champions parade day. I’ll never forget his ‘Pass me the fucking bottle’ moment on top of the parade bus. From Monaco to Manchester in an instant. He knows. Love the guy.

Bumper new kit deal signed, new contracts for everyone. Makes sense and thoroughly deserved.

We've got players like david silva, aguero, kompany and others who are city through and through, never shown any desire to leave despite having every club in the world wanting them, the likes of laporte and bernardo are the next wave. Were treating them extremely well now, giving them new contracts when as a business we have no need to do so in order to show our faith in them and build that loyalty, whilst simultaneously squashing any potential approach for our star players from other clubs.

By time these new contracts are up for renewal and the other big clubs are sniffing around them again, they'll be 100% city too and have the loyalty we get from the ones mentioned above.

It's yet more superb forward planning from the club, we're comfortably the best run club around in this respect and its no coincidence were the only team other elite clubs don't even bother sniffing around their players. Theres constant talk of united losing their one star player, liverpool lost coutinho, chelsea lost their keeper and hazard is a target for madrid every year yet we never lose a star player and there's barely even a rumour. What a club.

Future captain for me, he leads by example and is the epitome of what it takes to play for City in the modern era - hardworking, professional, intelligent, fight till the end mentality combined with technical ability which looks like some kid has cheated on Fifa and set everything to 99 (excluding heading).

Bernardooooooooo
SILVA
running down the wing
SILVA
makes the blue boys sing
SILVA
we are going to Madrid

Bernardoooooooooo

The way he plays just infectious. I remember one game when the Silvas were playing and the movement of the 2 even though they were some yards apart was almost identical. I said to my nephew then we had a successor to Merlin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.