Favourite City Photograph

1iet4z.jpg
Sergio knows what he's about to do.

I always think, what if he had gone down. Would we have got the pen?

Would Mario have buried it, how different his career might have been if he had been the one to win it.

Saying that, I probably would have passed out before the pen was taken. The tension and stress would be unreal.

I always think, what if he had gone down. Would we have got the pen?

Would Mario have buried it, how different his career might have been if he had been the one to win it.

Saying that, I probably would have passed out before the pen was taken. The tension and stress would be unreal.

about 30 seconds before that went in, there was a guys a few rows in front of me constantly chanting come on City, one of the guys on my row screamed at him "WILL YOU SHUT THE F**K UP ITS OVER". A lesson in keeping the faith!

anyway I digress, here's another legendary picture.

FGz6WZA.png

There used to be a great pic of Mike Summerbee on the wall in the City Gates.
Running towards the camera with a look of determination, hurdling a slide tackle with another striped shirt opposition player lying in his wake looking at his back.
Great pic but never seen it since.

about 30 seconds before that went in, there was a guys a few rows in front of me constantly chanting come on City, one of the guys on my row screamed at him "WILL YOU SHUT THE F**K UP ITS OVER". A lesson in keeping the faith!

anyway I digress, here's another legendary picture.

FGz6WZA.png

Where is the sponsor on that shirt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.